Losing a loved one is something that you never get used to, no matter how many times you have to go through it in your life. It is a terrible time to go through, especially when you have to face the dilemma of grieving at the same time as having to try to organise a fitting funeral for the person you have lost. It is at times like these when you really should leave as much as you can in our hands at Perry & Oster Funerals. The last thing you want to do when mourning is make difficult decisions, so we are more than happy to help make this process easier. Here are just a few of the many things that our Sunshine Coast Funerals Consultants can do to make the process easier for you.
- We are here to assist you in all of the matter that pertains to a funeral arrangement.
- We can secure all relevant permits and death certificates on your behalf so that you don’t have to worry about the extensive admin that comes along with funerals and focus on the celebration of life for your passed loved one.
- We can notify family and friends of the selected funeral date and arrangements. It doesn’t have to be something that you need to do yourself while still mourning.
- We assist in the selection of a coffin or urn. It can be a tough thing to do on your own, but we will have all of the relevant information for you and support you while you take the process at your own pace. There is no rush for us when it comes to things like this. We understand that it is not an easy decision and are here to help and support you in this challenging time
- We can also help you with the selection of floral arrangements for the coffin and funeral location area. Flowers are a significant part of the day and can really reflect the personality of the person that has moved on.
If you do come to need our assistance for a Sunshine Coast Funeral, we hope that you put your faith in us to provide your family and your lost loved one with the service that they deserve. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any further questions.